Monday, August 6, 2007

Zoo Stagger

Hello everyone!!!! So after hearing about how much fun you guys have had in the past I have decided to plan a zoo stagger. I have some info for you now and will have more later. I was thinking about a Saturday and would like to do a cookout before hand. There are three dates that I am thinking about whatever works the best for the most people then I will set everything up. The dates are September 29, October 13, or October 20. The price to get into Brookfield zoo is $10 for adults, $6 for kids 3-11, kids under 2 are free, and $6 for seniors. Parking is $8 and to rent a wagon they want a $10 deposit and when you return it you get $2 back. I will plan the cookout and get all of the food. I hope that we can get a good crowed this should be a lot of fun. Again let me know what dates work the best and I will narrow it down to one. I hope to hear from you soon. If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know I am open to whatever.
~ Melissa

No comments: