Saturday, January 5, 2008

Last Call

I have to start firming up reservations for the trip, so this is it...

Last Call for Millard Filmore!

I know how busy everyone is but, if you plan to go and have not told me or registered please, just hit "reply" right now and say "Yes, I am going, and I am bringing ___others with me"

The last day to turn money in is Friday, January 18. Coincidentally this is just days prior to the last meeting before the trip. At that meeting (Monday, January 21) I will be turning all the checks over to the treasurer (or someone else who can deposit it). So, technically if you plan to come to the meeting you can just bring a check then, right!

So, help me out. Hit "reply" Tell me if you are coming. If I have already heard from you, please disregard this entire message.

Thanks!

No comments: