Monday, February 9, 2009

Millard Filmore Wrap Up

We had a great trip this year! There were fewer people but that did not stop the fun. I want to take a moment again to thank everyone who helped out - which is most of you! But especially Joel, who gets suckered into helping much more than he would like.

We tried a new breakfast place this year and I believe that everyone liked it. Please feel free to let me know if there were any issues. Assuming that everyone was happy we will use the same place next year.

We have a new favorite slushy flavor this year! I typically do not like anything blue but even I am convinced that the blue raspberry was the best slushy yet!

Since it was so cold this year, several of us visited Knuckleheads - I highly recommend this place in the future.

On an unplesant note: the price of the trip will be increasing by at least $20 per room next year. The manager of the hotel informed me that the price of the room has been the same for a long time and it was time for an increase. One of the reasons that it is such a large increase is that we have fewer people now.

I do not want to think about next year till at least October, but if you have any suggestions or would like to help feel free to send me an email!

No comments: