Friday, January 2, 2009

December Meeting Notes

December's meeting was a little drinky but I managed to take some notes, so your going to get something resembling minutes!

Item #1:
We took an unofficial poll and it was agreed that the best slushy flavors would be cherry and coke if the coke slushy flavor was any good.  We have it on good authority that it is not.  So the next best is cherry and grape, with orange running a distant third.  Therefore we think that we will go with cherry and grape on the trip.  

I do need someone to take responsibility to carry the slushy machine to the Dells.  It takes up the better part of a truck bed.  If you have that kind of space and are willing, let me know.  

I will have more chores!  If you have time, energy or desire to help out give me a jingle!

Item #2:
Joel is Great! (editor's note - this appears in my book but is not my handwriting so I cannot guarantee accuracy.) 

Item #3:
Since many Suds members attend and enjoy the Vom-O-Rama picnic, and the Vom-Organizers are a little burnt out, it has been decided that Suds will throw a similar type of picnic this summer.  Ray P is acquiring a park permit and the details will be worked out at a later meeting.  

Item #4:
In the last Brewhaha I promised that we would talk about hats and movies at the meeting. 
- Rene and Joel recommend Cadillac Records.
- Mike B will wear hats.

Item #5:
A movement was made to adjourn the meeting and resume the drinking.  I cannot remember who made the movement but everyone at the table seconded it and the vote was unanimous - with the exception of a couple votes: Joel abstains and the dude abides.  

The January Meeting will take place Monday, January 19, just days before the trip.  It will be a nice warm up for our weekend of debauchery!


No comments: